2010年2月14日日曜日

Straight from the heart

Yesterday when I checked our letter box there was a familiar looking envelope, with two very cute stamps on it addressed to my husband.
Don't worry, it was in my handwriting of course!lol

It wasn't a love letter, but it would have been pretty timely if it was.
No, no, it was the copy of our tax return all inkan stamped and returned!lol

How's that for quick processing!

Well obviously not everything is completely processed yet but they sure got to it pretty quick.
We put our tax forms in a special box at the tax office late Thursday night (which was a public holiday btw), so the earliest anyone would have opened it would have been Friday. So anyway the papers arrived here yesterday which is Saturday!! Thanks guys! Maybe the trick is to send it in before they get busy!! The quicker they process everything the quicker we get our refund so I'm very happy about that!

And now to the title.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Not that I actually celebrate it usually but it's definitely a great excuse to eat lots of chocolate!!lol

3 件のコメント:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Kelly :)

    返信削除
  2. wow that was quick! It's another 'only in Japan' story I think. If it was Oz it would still be at the post office!!!!!

    . We don't do our tax so I've never had the pleasure of testing the system

    返信削除
  3. It sure was quick!
    Now I'm hoping they are as quick with the refund!lol

    返信削除