I made the slice for our anniversary dessert. I had some passionfruit pulp in a tin my Mum brought over for me, don't like my chances of finding it anywhere round here!lol So a once off slice, which made it all the more special.
kel if you ever want any passionfruit just ask. I have 19 fresh passionfruit sitting on bench as I type!! I have a vine in the garden and last year I got more than 50 passionfruit. I was worried because they weren't ripening but to my suprise they did when I brought them inside and we've had fresh passionfruit all winter (even have a stash in the freezer!) I am about to send some to a friend in Sendai as a birthday pressie!!
Thanks for visiting! I'm a 32 year old Aussie married since 2002 with 3 kids and a cat. I've been living in Japan (mostly in Kyushu) for 12 years and counting.
The olympics yeh yeh, and Australia even got a gold medal Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!!
返信削除Outdoor play
Clean house
Did you say passionfruit slice??? Made or bought :)
返信削除I made the slice for our anniversary dessert.
返信削除I had some passionfruit pulp in a tin my Mum brought over for me, don't like my chances of finding it anywhere round here!lol So a once off slice, which made it all the more special.
kel if you ever want any passionfruit just ask. I have 19 fresh passionfruit sitting on bench as I type!! I have a vine in the garden and last year I got more than 50 passionfruit. I was worried because they weren't ripening but to my suprise they did when I brought them inside and we've had fresh passionfruit all winter (even have a stash in the freezer!) I am about to send some to a friend in Sendai as a birthday pressie!!
返信削除