Wow, it's hard to believe but S and I have been married for 8 whole years now!
Just telling someone yesterday we are going into our 9年目 really makes me feel old, and like I should be a lot better at being a 主婦 than I am.
Anyway, those thoughts aside, we celebrated yesterday with a day trip to 嬉野温泉 (Ureshino Onsen) in Saga, and it was lovely. Lovely food, lovely bath, and of course lovely company!lol
It's actually our anniversary today, so I think that's a perfect excuse not to cook dinner. And it's also a great excuse to have some dessert!lol



8 years - wow! Congratulations on your anniversary!!
返信削除Congratulations Kel. Glad to hear you had a great day. I agree, that's the perfect excuse not to cook.
返信削除Congratulations on your anniversary! 8 years, hey? wow! I bet a day at Ureshino would have been just lovely. (I lived in Sasebo for a while, and went to Ureshino a couple of times....I miss kyushu onsen, they are the best!)
返信削除Congratulations! Time passes by so quickly doesn't it!! I bet it doesn't feel like 8 years.
返信削除I think you're one damn good shufu!! (you leave me for dead!!)