2010年2月9日火曜日

もやしと卵のマヨ炒め

This is also from the net, I made this last week as a side dish.

もやしと卵のマヨ炒め(2人分)

1 pack of moyashi bean sprouts
2 eggs
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 teaspoons soy sauce
A little bit of chopped garlic (I used garlic that's in a tube)
A little bit of chopped negi

Put the moyashi in a bowl of water for 10 minutes or so, then drain.
Beat the egg.
Cook until half done in a little bit of oil, then remove from pan.
Add a little bit more oil, add garlic and mayonnaise and heat on medium until fragrant.
Add the moyashi and turn heat up to high, cook speedily?? (is that right?lol).
Return egg to pan, add soy sauce and mix in.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Dress with chopped negi.
Enjoy!

Notes:
This was really quick to make, probably less than 5 or 6 minutes cooking time in total, and the garlic/mayo/soy sauce combination was nice. Will be doing this one again I think! And a VERY cheap dish to boot!

1 件のコメント:

  1. This actually sounds quite nice! Although I am not really a fan of mayo...

    Will definitely give it a try though. I love it when people post recipes...

    I think I might join in on Nay`s 2 for Tuesday soon!

    返信削除