2010年2月6日土曜日

Continuing on

This is just a bit of an extension of the last post, so bear with me please!lol

About the points adding up, if you can find the right card they really do add up. Like Lulu and her 2000 yen a month. That really is a lot!

As for my cards, well I have a few that are better value than others, so I'll tell you about those ones.

The ゆめカード which can be used at ゆめタウン and a couple of other normal supermarkets is SO easy to rack up points on. Especially if you go on 5 points days. I mentioned this before but you only need to spend 10,500 yen (if you only use it on the 5倍 extra points days) to get 525 yen back. The card isn't just for the supermarket, it's for the whole centre. So groceries, toiletries, the bread shop, clothes shops, 100 yen shop, flower shop, toy shop and most restaurants are included in that.

So just say you bought rice for 3000 yen, grocery run 3000 yen, toilet paper, tissues and nappies 2000yen and 2500 yen at a restaurant there's the 525 yen discount back in one go! Seriously, that 525 yen comes back in my pocket every couple of months or so, and I don't even use the card that often.

I also have a couple of home-centre cards (one is ナフコ) which you don't have to accumulate a lot of points to use. I think the minimum is 100 yen actually. So even if there is only 100 yen or so on the card, if you ask they will deduct it from the total so you never waste your points. I like this system because you don't have to be a real loyal customer to be able to get the discount.

I have another card for a family restaurant (it's privately owned and been around for 30 odd years) which we go to maybe once every couple of months or so, and they give you back 1200yen when you spend 15000 yen. This is pretty good value too because they will give you points for up to 8 people at a time. It's somewhere we go with the inlaws when they come, and I take my parents there too so this also adds up quickly.

Not all cards are good value, and I don't use all the cards I have, but there ARE some out there that are worth using, so just be on the lookout!lol

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿