Yeah I have been having a problem with the open id, because it says it won't recognize my name and url, so I have had to sign in with google.:) At least I can sign in. :)
Thanks kel, I'm not sure if it is my problem or yours! I also can't comment on someone elses site. I have been having probs with Mozilla this week so I've switched back to Explorer to see if things improve.
Thanks for visiting! I'm a 32 year old Aussie married since 2002 with 3 kids and a cat. I've been living in Japan (mostly in Kyushu) for 12 years and counting.
Yeah I have been having a problem with the open id, because it says it won't recognize my name and url, so I have had to sign in with google.:) At least I can sign in. :)
返信削除Thanks kel, I'm not sure if it is my problem or yours! I also can't comment on someone elses site. I have been having probs with Mozilla this week so I've switched back to Explorer to see if things improve.
返信削除BTW Thanks for your message :)