And I'm even feeling brave enough to try posting a pic!!
2010年1月17日日曜日
Monkeying around
Today S and I took the kids to the zoo, and it was the most fun I've had in I can't remember how long. With S only ever having a one day weekend (can that even be classed as a weekend???) we are always busy with things needing to be done around the apartment, or shopping or other mundane things. So it was SO nice to do something enjoyable for a change.
And I'm even feeling brave enough to try posting a pic!!
And I'm even feeling brave enough to try posting a pic!!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)



The zoo sounds like heaps of fun! We did a stint of a year or so when J only had 1 day weekends, NOT on Sat or Sun either. It was hard - I feel for you guys having that every week! I am glad you got a fun day together.
返信削除I actually suggested we go to the aquarium yesterday, but apparently that would have required getting out of the house early, so, next time, when we are more preo