2010年1月12日火曜日

Better luck next time

It seems today is not my lucky day.

I've been meaning to go to Nitori for a while now to get some containers the same as some I bought a while back. So anyway this morning I finally got my butt into gear, made it to the car (B fell over on the way and was screaming to high heaven, but didn't let that phase me), drove to the shopping centre, strapped A onto my front, got a very reluctant B into an Anpanman cart thing, did a little bit of shopping, then set out to go to the ATMs to deposit some money, the toilet (this is quite a task in itself!!lol), and then Nitori.

Get to the ATMs and the lines are a mile long, can't be bothered waiting with a restless B who wants out of the cart, and A who is wriggling nonstop. Ditch the ATMs and head for the toilets.

It was impossible to use the normal toilets with the kids cart and our shopping, so we waited outside the disabled toilet for about 10 minutes before finally going in. Ok, maybe that's not so unlucky but by this stage my back was killing me, and 10 minutes is a LONG time to wait with a 10kg weight strapped to you, especially when you're with a 3 year old wanting to escape from the shopping cart!lol

Next we went up to Nitori, only to find there is no Nitori any more.
Found an announcement thing on a wall saying they closed down on the 6th.
Bugger. Bugger. Bugger.

Left the shopping centre and stopped at a different supermarket so I could use the bank ATM they have outside.

Get there to find a notice on the door saying sorry for the inconvenience but the ATM machine has broken down. Okey dokey then....
First time ever to see that btw!!

Get back in the car, think about going to the bank and post office, decide against it and bring the kids home so we could have some lunch.

End of today's outing!!!

Well actually might have to do a round 2 later this afternoon cause I really do need to get to the bank and it's meant to snow later tonight and tomorrow, but for the moment I'm staying put!!

Hope everyone else is having a luckier day than mine has been!!!

EDIT
Just found out that Nitori has just relocated, not closed down. Phew!!!!! Now why they didn't write that on the notice is beyond me.

Maybe I'm not having such an unlucky day after all!lol

2 件のコメント:

  1. Gee whiz, sounds like you really got your hands full. I'm glad for you that they have only relocated. Hopefully trip 2 won't be so painful :)

    返信削除
  2. Life isn't easy is it!! Is B going to kindy from April? If so just look forward to how much easier it will be to do all those errands that little people don't care for!!!

    Hope the rest of the day is better!

    返信削除