Just found out we will be getting the keys for the new place sometime today, not Sunday as we originally thought. This is GREAT news, because at the moment I have nowhere to put all the boxes I've packed, am finding it extremely hard to get to things not yet packed because of said boxes, and it's getting a bit dangerous for the kids to be running around the place with mountains of boxes piled up everywhere. So this means we can start moving stuff late tonight!Yay!
As of yesterday A has come down with a cold, so I'm in top gear to get everything done ASAP, before anyone else gets sick and makes the job any harder. Wish me luck!



That's great news, hopefully you can get it all sorted out earlier, and in your new home very soon!!
返信削除Sorry to hear you have a cold, that's the worst timing isn't it? I hope you get over it quickly, sending lots of healing your way. Kelly xxx
Bonus. Not having to step around boxes while trying to fill up boxes is always a plus.
返信削除Good luck moving - sending "keep healthy" vibes your way.
YAY! Good luck with your move!! I hope A gets better soon and doesn't share the cold with everyone else in the family!
返信削除Sending lots of "healthy" vibes your way.
返信削除Yay for getting the keys early- will be nice once you start moving everything in and can start making the new place your own.
Good luck :-)
Thanks for all the 'healthy vibes'.
返信削除A doesn't seem any worse and so far everyone else is OK so the vibes must be working!lol