Today I can see myself doing some packing, some more packing, and then probably some more packing.
One week to go before it'll start turning into unpacking, unpacking and more unpacking.
Can't wait til it's all over!
EDIT
I just published that and freaked myself out when I saw the time.
Take a look for yourself and you'll see what I mean!!!lol



ha ha ha, you are a freak (in the nicest possible way!) How do you do it? I bet if you go an count all your boxes there will be 111 or something!! checked your new address, maybe it falls in double digits too!!!
返信削除Now back to packing....
You don't like moving by the sounds of it :P
返信削除I love packing up everything, decluttering, throwing away all the crap and then being able to put away everything in their new home!!
Yesterday when my DH and I were in the car I looked at the clock and it was 11.11am!! I never see times like this so I was surprised and mentioned it to my hub. His reply was, "you know, if you look at the clock 60 times, then you are guaranteed to see a time like that". He wasn't impressed at all :( Sometimes my hub is so boring, lol
I find it uncanny that you always see times like that!!
achan
返信削除Sorry, I don't know how I do it!!lol
It's not like I'm trying or anything, and it never seems to happen with any other numbers, only ones. Weird, I know! Will try to think of some more hints for the 家計簿 for you.
nayandnao
Thanks for dropping by! That's so funny, my husband says the exact same thing! Ha!ha! Whenever something uncanny happens and I get excited his response is always something along those lines. Like if the phone rings and before I answer it I guess who it will be (usually right btw!) he just says something like "oh, well they haven't rung for a while so of course it was them". lol
I'm kind of like you in the fact I like having things organized so in normal circumstances I think I would enjoy packing and unpacking. It's just that with 2 little 'helpers' at my feet all day long it's turning into a difficult task!!!
freaky!!
返信削除Actually, I read this post last night, and then looked up at the tv, and the guy on some news show was just saying "and the time is 11:12pm". ok, I know that doesn't mean anything, EXCEPT it must have meant that I was reading your post at 11:11pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (maybe) lol.
Good luck packing.
I'm afraid I'm the person who notices everything *just* too late- oh look it's on sale! (until yesterday) Hey let's call your mum and ask (oh it's past midnight already) look, there's our bus! (pulling away). Think I would much rather have your number skill than mine!
返信削除tj-injapan
返信削除Thanks for letting me know lol! And good luck with your 贅沢 spending this week.
thefukases
Now that's a skill in itself! Maybe not a very handy one, but still a skill's a skill,hey! lol