2009年11月6日金曜日

What's in a day?

Dinner tonight was a very simple affair.
Not one box has been packed today.
The kids have become a tad too energetic for my liking.
They're happy laughing and playing away together so I'm not about to stop them though. It's kind of nice actually.
It's just that I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.

It must be Friday.

What a shame the weekend for us doesn't start til Sunday!!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and sending well wishes for this horrible cold I am battling! Thanks also for advice about going to maternity clinic- I have to catch the train to my clinic which is why we avoided it this morning because I just felt too sick but I am thinking I will get my hub to ring them and ask if they think I should go in there on Sunday or Monday to see them.

    Always love finding new blogs, especially others written by ladies here in Japan so I look forward to getting to know you better through the blogging world.

    Your two little ones sound adorable and I can`t believe you want at least another 2! You sound like Nay (nayandnao.blogspot.com!) who has told me over and over since we met that she wants 4 kids! I am still trying to finish baking my first! hehe.

    Good luck with the packing for the move :-)

    返信削除