So today is the 11th of the 11th.
Lots of ones in there aren't there!
I actually like these kinds of dates.
My husband and I got married on 22/2/2002.
11:11am, 11:11pm, 1:11am, 1:11pm.
Mean anything to anyone?
For something that happens only 4 times a day, why is it I seem to have the uncanny talent(?) of checking the time at that exact time? Usually once a day, sometimes more.
Anyone else out there this happening to?
Please tell me it's not just me!!lol!!
EDIT
Last night when I checked my keitai before going to bed, guess what was on the display!! 11/11 11:11
Why aren't I surprised? lol



Thankyou for inviting me over! :)
返信削除You know repetitive numbers is a sign from above? Doreen Virtue wrote a book on it, "Angel Numbers".
I just looked in my book and it says it's a golden opportunity and that a doorway is opening up for you in which your intentions and goals will manifest really quickly! :)
Lucky you! :)
Wow! Golden opportunity? Can't wait to find out what it is! Ha!ha! My Dad says it's always happening to him too, so I'll let him know the good news!
返信削除11 of Nov is Rememberance Day and is celebrated at 11 am.
返信削除We were married on the 9th of November in 2002 but when we got back to Japan we started getting lots of comments about it being really eiry. Japanese like American do the month first, so 9/11. Never even crossed my mind