年賀状 (nengajo) are done!!!
And sent!!
Well ok, technically not all of them are sent yet, but they will be by tomorrow morning.
The Japanese ones are sent. And even though I had visions of them being posted without personal comments, I even surprised myself and found the time to write messages on EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! And they were quite long messages too. Yay for me! lol
The overseas ones need extra postage so I'm off to the コンビニ when S gets home and then they will be sent too. These ones were totally handwritten though which took forever, especially since I had to tell everyone we moved and write our new address out in English as well as their address!!
What a relief it's all done now.
Nothing like leaving things til the last minute, hey!lol
Next year I'm starting them the same day I put the Christmas tree up, December 1st!!!



Yipppeeee!!!
返信削除No the feeling, we posted ours today too. I also wrote personal meassages on mine and more than hubbys よろしゅくね!
I send Christmas cards (which I hand make) overseas and nengajo within Japan. For the couple of Japanese friends we have living overseas they usually get both but I post them when I post my Christmas cards. The post office seems to keep them anyway but I prefer to have them out of the way!!
After Christmas cards and nenjajo no wonder I don't want to write letters during the year!!
Happy New Year
You say that now but you know that next year you will have an identical post. I will anyway. Honestly, one of my first new year's resolutions is to sort out nengajo way early - perhaps even photo shop the kids photos to make them look six months older than they are so I can get it all over by June!! Come round December 29th and the printer is whirling and then running out of ink. De ja vu.
返信削除Happy New Year to you and famdam Kel.