2010年6月15日火曜日

Trip

This time next week we will be home!
The 24 hour trip will be over!!!
Well I'll still have to manage the return leg somehow, but no point worrying about that yet, right!lol

The last time I was home for a fleeting visit I got a grand total of 2 things done.
The first was getting my Australian drivers licence renewed.
The second was going to an uncle's funeral.

Of course it wasn't planned that way, nothing like that ever is.
Unfortunately he passed away just hours before we were meant to visit.
So instead of showing A off to him in hospital, we were staying at his house trying to comfort my aunty who was being bombarded with endless phonecalls and funeral arrangement meetings.

I'm hoping we can get a bit more done this time, and in a lot brighter spirits.
Meeting up with friends, relatives, seeing some Australian animals, and going to the supermarket are all on my to-do list this time round.

In other news, bubs is going well, and, wait for it, I think morning sickness has finally stopped!!! At 20 weeks, no less. Same as what it was with A, but overall it wasn't as bad as it was with her, thank goodness. Still makes me wonder if we really should try for number 4 or not though...

Any guesses about whether bubs is a boy or girl? We pretty much know already but I'm not quite ready to spill the beans.lol Will keep you all in suspense for a bit longer. Ha!ha!

4 件のコメント:

  1. Have a great trip. I recommend Featherdale Wildlife Park for a great day for the kids. (It's a bit expensive but look out for shop-a-dockets!) We go everytime we're home and all the Japo-relos loved it!!

    Glad to hear that your morning sickness is coming to an end, perfect timing isn't it! Hopefully you'll have energy to do all the things you want, and lots more to run after the kids!!

    I heard it's been cold but enjoy it anyway.
    I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for the tip!

    There are a few places we can go closer to home though, so I don't know if we'll make it to Featherdale or not but thanks for the idea.

    It'll be your turn soon enough!
    And you'll be going for a lot longer too.
    How is ticket hunting going by the way?

    返信削除
  3. we're sucking it up and going Qantas as there isn't that much difference in the price. 3 kids both ways by myself I'm going the easy way. Hubby will drive us to Narita (weekends 1000 yen!!) so hopefully that will reduce some of the fatigue.

    Have a great trip.

    返信削除
  4. Glad to hear the morning sickness has stopped! Have a wonderful trip home! We leave here on July 8 and I'm very excited :-)

    返信削除