I had my first (very belated) appointment yesterday.
So officially I am 9w 3d today, which is still possibly too early to get all excited and put a ticker up, but I couldn't resist. It seems like such a long time ago I announced on here that I was pregnant, considering I'm still not into the safe zone yet.
Anyway, things went well with the check-up, and 5000yen later I came home with a huge smile on my face, an ultrasound picture and paperwork so I can get my 母子手帳.
I absolutely love my clinic, it is only very small, and needless to say I am a well-known patient (for obvious reasons, as well as the fact I have been there SO many times over the last few years) and the reception staff, midwives, nurses (and doctor of course) all remember me and were so genuinely excited to see me sitting in the waiting room I had no less than 10 staff members come up to me and ask how the kids were (some of them even remembered the kids' names!) and give their congratulations. It really made my day, and just thinking about it now has me smiling again.lol So yeah, I love my clinic!
The last week or so has not been so good for morning sickness, throwing up on average 3-4 times a day, but even so things are a lot easier than the last two times. A big thank you goes out to those who are helping me through this, it really is much appreciated.



yeh for staff who remember you!!! I went to the city hospital so it wasn't that small but not huge either and they remembered me too. It is such a nice feeling isn't it. Just like family. I loved that they even remembered your kids names!!
返信削除With my third I didn't go to the hospital until I was 13 weeks pregnant. The doctor was a little shocked and asked if I'd come back the following week because if I didn7t submit the paperwork at the right time ...... bla bla bla. Protocol.
Glad people are helping out, I hope your morning sickness ends soon
yay for the new ticker and what sounds like a cool clinic and for having people around to help you out.
返信削除not yay for the morning sickness 3-4 times a day. Feeling for you.
I also thought I had commented on your previous post too, but seems that I either did it in my mind only, or forgot to push the publish button, etc. oops. Anyway, good to "see" you back.