2009年10月26日月曜日

First attempt at blogging

Hi there.

So after years of reading other people's blogs I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and write one myself. Ok, so I'm definitely not promising anything exciting here- I'm writing this mainly for myself so please be warned! To be honest I don't really expect anyone else to be reading this apart from me. But I thought it was about time to put some thoughts down on paper so to speak instead of just contemplating everything in my head and leaving it at that.

Geez did that even make sense??
Ok so now you've got me. Actually the real reason I started blogging is to brush up on my English!
I can't believe I just admitted that.
Anyway, here goes.

5 件のコメント:

  1. yeah for you!

    I love blogging and yup- my real reason is the same- keep my English skills alive. Looking forward to following your story. Even our husbands are similar!

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for visiting! I already feel like I 'know' you so it would be nice for you to get to know me too. I love your writing style by the way! Not too sure about blogging protocol so maybe I should be writing this on your blog not mine?

    返信削除
  3. Oh to admit that is all for keeping the English alive!! ME TOO! I wanna admit that to on my blog, even do a post but it's all too embarrassing!! Got a friend back home telling me what I need o know about my blog to 'keep me in working order'!!

    Ive been here about the same time though I think your Japanese is well and truely up on mine-can't read your knaji :( I too am bust as hell raising a three year old boy (monster!) daughter (5) and an 11 month old son who atarted walking at 9 months!! Yes he too learned from the others!! Hope you will join me sometime!

    返信削除
  4. achan: Thanks for your comment! Nice to 'meet' you. It sounds like you have a handful there too!lol Honestly my English is getting worse and worse as the years go on. So glad I'm not the only one. The kanji by the way is setsuyaku, or cutting down on spending!!

    返信削除