So a bit about me and the family.
My husband and I have 2 kids for now, ideally increasing to 4, possibly 5! The more the merrier and all that. Are we crazy? Maybe. Time will tell.
Our son B just turned 3 last month and is a typical 3 year old terror. Ahem, I mean boy. To be honest though he has settled down a LOT in the last few months. Of course we still have plenty of temper tantrums but here's hoping the terrible 2's are done with. Our daughter A is 14 months, and is extremely easy going. Total opposite to B as a baby and toddler. A has not only learnt how to walk but recently how to climb as well. On everything.
Well she does have a good teacher in her brother. And the cat of course.
As much as I love my cat (I), he sure does take a lot of looking after. Let's just say he's very demanding. More than the kids! Is that even possible?? Believe me it is!
My husband S is in sales.
Despite the fact he is an engineer.
Go figure.
He leaves at 7:30am and usually finishes around 9pm. Sometimes later, never earlier. Poor guy.
With only Sundays and public holidays off.
And no overtime pay.
Ever.
Poor guy. And poor us for that matter!! The company is apparently in a bad way. Last week he got given half of his total pay. With no official date set for getting the rest of it. He doesn't seem to think it's as bad as it looks though. Well we hope not anyway.
So my new hobby is 節約. For obvious reasons.
Well actually it's not really a new hobby cause we're always saving for trips home and stuff but that doesn't count!!
Ok that's enough for now.
This blogging really IS addictive! lol



Wow, 4 or 5! That's really cool, :)
返信削除When I said that to Yasu that I want to have a whole brood, he didn't like the idea very much. He said 1 to 2 max, I asked him to compromise at 3. We haven't got any yet though.. haha :)
Gosh your poor husband, works such long hours. I hope the company starts to improve, does he work the weekend too?
Yeah they are long hours but pretty normal in Japan as far as I gather. He might get 3 or 4 Saturdays off in a year if he's lucky!!Usually he only gets Sundays and Public holidays off.
返信削除